Well, I didn’t expect that to take five months.
At the end of March, I started exploring self-distribution options. I knew that I wanted to make the film available as easily and as widely as possible, but I had no idea how to go about that.
What I thought would be a few web searches and phone calls turned into an expanding list of film print variations, a new 5.1 mix, new artwork in a array of sizes, hundreds of gigabytes of uploads and downloads, and weeks of waiting.
And all of the pieces are nearly in place, resulting in a DCP – a digital final print of the film.
It’s almost time to meet Jôrge.